Potato Pie Bake
A comforting recipe that can be served for lunch or dinner. Add little bread crumbs on top for a little crunch! Suitable for all tastes, definitely a must-try!
1. In a pan, heat the oil and fry the onion until translucent.
2. Add the ground meat and season with salt, black pepper and mixed spice.
3. Stir well until the meat is done. Keep aside to cool.
4. In a large bowl, mix the mashed potatoes with the egg and butter until combined. Season with salt and black pepper.
5. Butter the inside of an ovenproof dish then add half of the meat to cover the bottom.
6. Layer half of the potato mixture on top of the meat.
7. Repeat with the remaining meat and potato mixture then sprinkle the breadcrumbs on top.
8. Bake in a preheated oven until golden.
There are no reviews yet.