Chicken fingers are breaded and baked to suit your children no matter how picky they are! A great idea for a quick dinner!
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. In a bowl mix the flour with the salt, paprika and garlic powder.
3. Coat each chicken with the flour mixture, shaking off any excess.
4. Dip successively in the beaten eggs then in the breadcrumbs.
5. Repeat with the rest of the chicken fingers. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Bake for 10 minutes then turn over the chicken and bake for another 10 minutes until golden.
7. Serve hot with barbecue sauce.