Kids love shaped and colored foods. They will definitely want to try those crunchy shaped fish fillets with sautéed veggies!
1. To prepare the fish nuggets: cut the filets in the form of a fish using a fish-shaped cutter then season them with salt and black pepper.
2. Dip the pieces successively in the flour, beaten eggs and breadcrumbs.
3. Heat oil in a pan and fry the fish on each side until golden.
4. To prepare the vegetables: heat the butter in a pan and sauté the corns and the green peas.
5. Season with salt and black pepper.
6. Serve the fish with the vegetables.